We are very excited to be 5 months old can't you tell. In fact mom had to take ~100 pictures to get some that we weren't moving in
Papa watches Edee Ann on Monday and Wednesday afternoon while I go into teach a biochem lab. While I was in lab papa let Edee play with an empty ice cream container. This is what I think she was saying in her head - Beth
Mmmmm Graeters.. Wait... there isn't any in here. Papa what gives?
1 comment:
MAS
said...
Clearly Edee likes Orange as much as Mom (or maybe she doesn't have much choice.)
Also looks like she is enjoying the carton as much as the ice cream. (at least until she gets a bit older, that will work.)
1 comment:
Clearly Edee likes Orange as much as Mom (or maybe she doesn't have much choice.)
Also looks like she is enjoying the carton as much as the ice cream. (at least until she gets a bit older, that will work.)
Post a Comment