Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Monday, June 6, 2011

Word count update..

So I just want to record this as it astounds me sometimes and I want to put it in the electronic baby book but I thought I would catch up the word count for Edith.. not necessarily in the order of saying them.

1.Ball
2. Uh oh
3. Mama
4. Papa
5. Puffs
6. Spoon
7. Nana (banana)
8. Wet
9. Hot
10. Shoes
11. Pen
12. Hat
13. Ball-- ok so John pointed out that I put this down twice but well she does say it a lot
14. Duck
15. Dog
16. Yummy
17. Juice
18. Straw
19. Paci (pacifer--which is used a lot)
20. Rock (both the noun and the verb)
21. Dragon (because i make stuffed dragons and she test them out for durability)
22. Bear
23. Danka (german for thank you)
24. No
25. Please
26. Cup
27. Waddle (from a song)
28. Help
29. Baby
30. Stick
31. Blanket
32. Blue
33. Yellow
34. Gelb (german for yellow)
35. Purple
36. Book
37. Teeth
38. Socks
39. Beads
40. Get it (which is all one word)
41. Walk
42. Patience
43. Moo (for a cow says...)
44. Meow (which comes out more as ow but she does it when seeing a cat)
45. Baa (for a sheep says...)
46. Fish
47. Zipper (she more whispers zipper but still cute)
48. up
49. down
50... I am sure there are many more to come very soon. She repeats a lot of what we say (which it is lucky we have pretty clean mouths and minds -smile) Just fun to be around.

No comments: