http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnBl6J6Jas
For the record I did not suggest the name nor was it my idea to put it on the blog. but I love it.
Apparently we have a new theme song. No matter the name.
Hey!!!! Exciting news! Congrats & we look forward to all the new stories you will have to share! Edee will make a great big sista! lv, Tara & Emi
Yeah...yippy!!
Hey Bo! We're all so excited to meet you:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnBl6J6Jas
For the record I did not suggest the name nor was it my idea to put it on the blog. but I love it.
Apparently we have a new theme song. No matter the name.
Hey!!!! Exciting news! Congrats & we look forward to all the new stories you will have to share! Edee will make a great big sista! lv, Tara & Emi
Yeah...yippy!!
Hey Bo! We're all so excited to meet you:)
Post a Comment