Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Monday, January 30, 2012

the critics have spoken.........


and 3 of the 4 people who read the blog don't like the layout or they really like the idea of drunken monkeys (I'm thinking two of those three no votes were The Spokane Sisters: Hannah and Tara, also 'Spokane Sisters' sounds like a band). For the three of you who voted that you didn't like it, I have bad news: Beth voted for it. So the new blog stays by reason of 'my wife likes it'. and yes, I do realize that I just alienated 75% of my readership (4 vote in one week, we are a heavy traffic site!). I am going to take the poll down now, b/c 4 hits in 8 days is a wee bit depressing. Finally, another picture of Edith in an attempt to bump the number of hits.
Happy webbernet surfing!

1 comment:

Jason said...

I do check the blog but I exercised my right not to vote. Something I am also considering for November for the first time ever...