is awesome (although that was information that you probably already had), per our poll and according to our other poll more polls will be posted with a poll about what the new poll should be
Were you one of those in the "Money could easily sway my vote"? Or are you all in for awesome.
I would like to thank all my fans (including myself, although i was tempted to vote for "Money could easily sway my vote", but wasn't sure who would be paying who.
bwahahaha...and now to confuse it even more. i had already voted for Mike Shell, and yes I was all in on the awesomeness since a large amount was not specified for the money option. I was commenting on the future polls. One has a need for good polls with low participation numbers so that one can feel powerful in their voting influence :D and i can't see what everyone else voted, how do you get to see that?
9 comments:
um, i have a vote and I need somewhere to cast it!
Were you one of those in the "Money could easily sway my vote"? Or are you all in for awesome.
I would like to thank all my fans (including myself, although i was tempted to vote for "Money could easily sway my vote", but wasn't sure who would be paying who.
okay Ang I reopened it just for you, now everyone will know what you voted though
Not if I vote also.. Throw some confusion into the process-beth
Do I need to start negotiating for the extra 2 votes now?
no, the motion has already passed by a majority vote, I was just letting Angie and Beth have the opportunity to reiterate that you were awesome.
Good, so barring a late surge in negative votes, sounds like I am good to go.
absolutely, the polls are always open as long as you make the correct choice
bwahahaha...and now to confuse it even more. i had already voted for Mike Shell, and yes I was all in on the awesomeness since a large amount was not specified for the money option. I was commenting on the future polls. One has a need for good polls with low participation numbers so that one can feel powerful in their voting influence :D
and i can't see what everyone else voted, how do you get to see that?
Post a Comment