Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bought some Levi Garrett today (and other misc. items)

The Garrett package says it can cause tooth loss and mouth disease, good thing I'm not using it there and in related news I found a wasp nest today.

Thomas is a good boy, and is growing quite rapidly, outpacing his sister when she was the same age. He grunts a lot, and also has the loudest bowel movements I have ever heard. He often wakes me up at night with how loud he poops.

Thomas is growing so fast that he is out pacing his hair, he has a massive receding hair line, and only has hair on maybe half of his head, but he does have good head control and is trying to grow some new hair to cover his head.

Edith loves her little brother, and I sometimes wonder if our second child will survive the love of our first child. Edith really enjoys holding Thomas and that is a special treat for her.

Edith also whines, a lot, but she is only 2 and all things considered is a great kid. She enjoys her plants which she waters everyday as that is her 'job' and today she got to eat a strawberry from one of her plants; big moment for her to pick it and eat it, made us all happy. Edith also loves to kick the soccer ball around the yard, and can consistently count to 10 in English and German, although when she hits 10 in German she pick up at 7 in English, not sure where that came from but she does it consistently. She is starting to incorporate more German words into her everyday life: kleiner bruder, spiele, sendung.

Beth and I are adjusting and trying to keep pace with 2 kids. I am off for a few weeks right now so that is good timing as I can be around to help. That is a big part of why I have the job that I have. Hope all is well with y'all

No comments: