Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Four Months old plus other news

Nammmm Nammmm Mmmmm tasty feet.
 Edith and Thomas are doing great.  Well Edith is trying to drive her mother a bit crazy with not sleeping and being a bit bossy but they are such a blessing. Thomas is growing bigger and learning how to do so many things.  The kids sure seem to like each other. Thomas gets the biggest grin on his face whenever he sees his big sister. It might be the constant motion she is in.  They are fun to have around.  The tutu found below I made for a "dancing dress" I thought she might enjoy it. She did.
I have two pacis and a Tutu life is good

Soccer playing in a Tutu

So I am how many months old?

Smile for the camera you say...

Nammm Nammm Nammm. ok maybe a kiss

Two kids who love each other

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I LOVE Thomas's eyes! We can't wait to meet him. Thanksgiving hopefully!?!? Keep us posted if you guys are ever in Ohio :)