Thomas is growing like the a weed. He is a very happy baby, so very tolerant which is good as I am a busy mama with two. He is a pretty good sleeper (though last night was a bit rough.. we are in the process of sleep training him.) He likes cuddles and sitting on laps.
He is busy exploring everything with his mouth (see comment above about toys) He has just got in his first tooth. the bottom left front tooth. His bottom right isn't too far behind. I will try to get a picture.
He loves his sister and the best way to get him to laugh is to put the two of them together. She loves him also. He does however love to grab her hair which is easy to latch onto.. Hopefully we can get him to stop that sometime.
| He also started "solid" food today... I think he was ready or at least very hungry. He couldn't get enough |
| They love each other so |
| She is just so beautiful. |



No comments:
Post a Comment