Thomas is a rolling ten months old. He loves to pull up (and climb up) on anything. He will eat anything (I like to give him spinach leaves and he will munch on down) up to a certain point and is a pretty happy camper. Him and his sister get along great though Edith has started to get tired of him taking her stuff. He finally pulled up in his crib and will cry till you help him down. He no longer will go into anything stationary (exersaucer etc) which means that I have to keep him close. He and his sister are fun to have around.
We had a good time at the photo shoot this time. Edith went in to get a
kiss and well Thomas was a bit interested in her button. Edith fled the
scene.
![]() | |
| Not quite sure how I made a blue eyed blond haired baby but he sure is cute. |





No comments:
Post a Comment