So we got a new Beta fish yesterday. I felt it would be enjoyed by both small kinders. I decided to call it Zwei (german for two) as it was the second one and well all of Edith's names weren't real words (think "goauoby flaub flab"). We put it in our small tank and he settled right in. Later on I was playing with Thomas in the sun room and Edith called out "Mama can you put it back in" Yep she had pulled the fish out to pet it and play with it.. It was just sitting there flopping on the table. I scoped it right up, put it back in the tank and we had a long conversation about how we can't pet fish or hold them as they breath underwater and we breath air. I think it has sunk in. She was a bit traumatized by my reaction. (Think loud "OH NO!) . He does seem to be doing fine..



No comments:
Post a Comment