So since this is my little corner of the internet I get to write what is on my mind, and you will notice that I haven't posted much lately. Normally, I like to put up pictures and movies of the kids and funny stories about our families journey through life. I enjoy seeing those things from other people and enjoy sharing our families joys and little victories, I don't like to venture into politics or government as I do not enjoy such things (after all that is why facebook exists). Today I was going to talk about me.
I had my appendix out last wed. and I have had surgeries before (2 on my shoulder and 1 for my wisdom teeth) and both of those I have bounced back from in just a few days. Mind you I was not 100% but I was a functional adult. This intestinal issue has laid my ass low. This is day 5 of just sitting on the couch or being in bed. There is constant abdominal pain when I get up and when I eat, I refuse to take lots of percocet as I do not like the way I feel when I take it.
It seems like eating 5 or 6 meals a day is a way to go, as I cannot hold or process more than that or I pass out.
*So I wrote this while on percocet and I think it conclusively proves Lord Byron I ain't



No comments:
Post a Comment