So the family is doing fine. Contemplating an extra night at the hospital to recover from the C-section. I am doing pretty well (Beth) have good moments and harder moments. Relates to how much I am moving around and the amount of sleep. Edee is doing great.. She feeds really well and filling diapers like a champ. She is a pretty happy baby so far (ie she sleeps a lot). Hopefully she will continue this trend into the future. (the happy babe part that is) Been helpful to have my parents around. My mother is taking the day shift hanging out with me at the hospital and John is around all night and a lot of the day also.
So everyone is doing well.. Thanks be to God.



1 comment:
Shouldn't it be Beth and John's baby Edith?? (I am referencing the LilyPie widget at the top.)
Post a Comment