Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Sunday, May 16, 2010

NEW BERN!!!

So we made the trip this weekend to see all things Ipock in New Bern (except Carr, he wasn't there) We ate at the country biscuit (pic below), walked at the park along the Neuse and Trent rivers and


We all went to the national carr show and saw a lot of really fascinating automobiles (along with a few scooters and even electric vehicles). Below is a 1960's Ford F-100, it was my favorite at the show (below). New Bern is definitely worth a visit and a wonderful place. Thanks to Pat, Karen, Matt, Telly, and of course Glennwood for their hospitality and opening their home to us, Thank you so much! (We can't really thank Carr b/c he wasn't there) - Shüg



Beth's post- It was a wonderful birthday weekend with the Ipocks. I got to get out of the house and spend some time with other women. We walked more then I have in a long time (at least 5 weeks) and our babe even slept in her own pack and play ie her own bed for a while at night. The only thing we didn't get to do which we wished we had was visit Karen's work site to take a tour of Tryon palace. Maybe next time. When we got home (to a clean house which was nice) I had a wonderful gift waiting for me from my husband. A beautiful dragonfly pendent I love. I strongly suggest a trip to New Bern it was a great time.

No comments: