So I said that I was caught up on laundry, that shit lasted for 30 seconds as Edith proceeded to poop and pee all over her crib while I was changing her (pun intended by the way). So I am back doing laundry. - Shüg
2 comments:
Jason
said...
You are now parents. That means you will NEVER be caught up on laundry...ever.
probably the funniest part of this is that I have had one of those 'stain sticks' that remove stains for about 3 or 4 years that we hardly ever used. In the past three weeks we have used half of it as it removes poo stains quite well. and I will be caught up on laundry again.............someday.......
2 comments:
You are now parents. That means you will NEVER be caught up on laundry...ever.
probably the funniest part of this is that I have had one of those 'stain sticks' that remove stains for about 3 or 4 years that we hardly ever used. In the past three weeks we have used half of it as it removes poo stains quite well. and I will be caught up on laundry again.............someday.......
Post a Comment