Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today has been a tough one

So Chipper Jones is going to retire at the season's end,

Edee Ann had a series immunizations today (but has been pretty happy this evening, thank God)

and the loss of 'Big butter jesus/ touchdown jesus'; destroyed by an act of God (lightening)

Click here for news story about flaming 60ft jesus made out of styrofoam and metal rods

The loss of 'big butter jesus' reduces the number of ohio land marks I know by 33% (now I only know where the Red's stadium and the 'big salt tent' are, Beth said that i should point out that only I am fascinated by the 'big salt tent' off the Reading exit in Cincinnati).

A big thank you to Mike Shell for keeping us updated on all things 'big butter jesus'

So I hope to toast 'big butter jesus' next time I am in Cincinnati. You will be missed in all your sacrilicious glory - Shüg

1 comment:

MAS said...

I will continue to keep you updated. Video is also available with a quick google search. Also, Heywood Banks has updated his lyrics to account for the fiery Jesus. I have not found a recording yet, but here is an article discussing the new lyrics.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/comedian-updates-song-after-demise-of-big-butter-jesus-763582.html