Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fertig

I am now officially done with Coastal (other than receiving paychecks). So that is glorious. I will touch base with a friend there next week just to make sure that everything is kosher. In other news I also had the utilities turned on in Cleveland. So we are all set there. Our new address:

431 14th St.
Cleveland, TN 37311

This will make the 4th time I have moved away from the Tennessee Valley and then moved back (but the first time I have actually lived in Tennesse, ya no income tax!). I still have a wide array of things to finish up here before I leave for OH-tucky on sunday, which will eventually take me to Tennessee and then back to SC then back to Tennessee then back to SC then back Tennessee (feeling a bit like a ping-pong ball these days). More boxes to pack, yard work to be done, and many other things that I know that I am forgetting (that is why I have a list).

I am very excited to see Beth and Edee Ann soon, although I have enjoyed Beth's picture it isn't even close to the real thing. I miss my girls. any way, hope all is well with y'all - - Shüg

1 comment:

Ang and Mike said...

Hooray! (for the done with coastal part)