Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just in case you were wondering what i was doing........

So I come back from Cincinnati to find to house in good shape, but more interestingly these occurrences on the interwebs:
Link
Red panties are evidently the accessory at UGA


Omar Infante is an all star, really? I like the Braves and all but this is a big stretch

On the plane ride home I was asked how to pronounce this word: archipelago.
I also had to assure the individuals that it is a real word, repeat how to pronounce it, and define it.

Dinner tonight: tomato sandwich with watermellon. Coming up, cleaning out the truck, cleaning out my office, some kayaking and lots of missing Beth and Edee Ann. - Shüg

3 comments:

beth said...

i am going to be missing you also.. but we will see you very soon... beth

MAS said...

and Joey Votto wasn't.

Shüg said...

exactly Mike, exactly