Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Viva Los Bravos!!!!

Go Braves! Go Reds! I am happy for my Braves but I think Mike Shell's Reds will go further in the post-season. I don't think anyone can handle "The Truth". Additionally, it should be noted that the Braves never went to the post season while Beth and I were together. The first time I really introduced Beth as 'my girlfriend' was on mountain day in 2005, on that same day was the last time the Braves were in the playoffs, and their post season hopes ended that day as a result of this abomination. I am still emotionally scared from that astros game, and jack morris, and kriby puckett, and jim leyretz, well I think you get the point. Even though the Braves haven't been to the postseason since Beth and I have been together I am thinking the addition of little Edith has shifted the paradigm and, as always, hope springs eternal that the Braves can send Bobby Cox out on top. So give a cheer for the Braves and Reds this fall; I will be happy to celebrate for Cincy or Atlanta. --Shüg

No comments: