So tonight Beth, Edee, and I met up with our friends Eric and Jackie McDowell for some Indian food in Chattanooga and has a glorious time. Edee scored big with her first Christmas presents: A swan Christmas tree ornament, snowman glasses (I think Beth and I will get more use out of these), and three books! So a big thank you to
The McDowells. It was also great to have a night out and catch up with wonderful friends. If you're wondering what Eric has been up to you can see a video of it below.
"Derivative Rag" Music Video
Viking Fusion :: "Derivative Rag" Music Video
So not only was there great company and good food. There was also a doughnut run to Krispy Kreme. It was so busy that I had to wait 5 min. to get doughnuts, but when I got back to the car and Beth opened the box of doughnuts we had not 1, not 2 but 3 extra doughnuts. There were 15 doughnuts all total (Baker's dozens are for losers, Shugart dozens are where it is at. Author's note: 15 shall now be referred to as a 'Shugart dozen' in honour of this night and my poor arithmetic). We hope everyone had as good a night as we did. --Shüg



No comments:
Post a Comment