I will just update these as the day goes along............................
- Edith wrinkles her brow constantly, I think she get that from me
- So I was laying on the ground, again, and Edith jumped on my stomach with both knees and her full weight 'rastling style. My body had a hard time deciding between laughing and vomiting, glad it went with the former
- Went to the Tellus museum and Edith ran my ass into the ground, she is officially fine. Also, dinosaurs died out b/c the only ate Christmas lights which aren't good for you and are only around for once a year.
- Commentary on kids TV: Today I read that Sesame Street is having part of an episode talking about divorce; meanwhile in our little world I had to explain to Edith the difference between steam from boiling water and vapor from boiling liquid nitrogen in an episode of maus that was showing how maglev trains work. I hope some of this takes hold in her little head.
- Beth took Edith outside to play for awhile today so that I could rest some and to get the energy up to finish the evening with a bath, dinner, and some spiele to end our evening, she has been a very good girl and is about to be ready to come out of quarantine.
- So Edith climbed into bed with me at about 2 am and just stayed. At first she was very sweetly hugging my neck while sleeping, but as the night wore on her her tiny little grasp became tighter and tighter until I found it hard to breath, and extracted the small child from my neck.
So the only logical conclusion is that Beth, Edith, and Thomas are all conspiring against me and since their first salvo of biological warfare agents (the Flu) did work they are resulting to more traditional means (Edith's tiny hands choking me during the night). I must be more vigilant.



No comments:
Post a Comment