So Thomas is starting to communicating more.... thought really if you don't know what he is saying then you might not know he is talking.
He says
Ball (about the best word he has outside of Mama)
All Done (with the hand motions also)
In ( When he wants into the Duter or pack 'n play)
Out (Mostly when he wants to go outside)
Down ( to get out of his chair)
Papa.. (though he isn't really good at this one yet but he does love his papa)
Sister ( this one is really his own word but it is close)
Juice (how could I have forgotten this one)
He loves to tackle hug his sister and is really growing well and is just such a great personality. He decided he would start walking and he didn't want to do the toddle stage so he just gets around with the best of them. It is nice to not have to worry about him falling into corners or doorjams. I expect him to start running soon.
In terms of his sister. She has been taking to saying a couple of words funny. I know this will pass so I wanted to record them here
Edee word - Correct word
Sun Scream - Sun Screen (which she thinks she says correct)
Lellow- Yellow
Besert- Desert
Porcupines - Pine cones
Pushions (Cushions on the couch)
I am sure there are more but those are the ones I can think of at this time.



1 comment:
why did you photo shop Edee head onto her own body?
Post a Comment