Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just so you know.....

Some conversations between myself and Edith today. As we are playing in her room Edith asks me 'Can I be the littlest mermaid princess?' I tell her 'Sure'. So I ask her 'Can I be a communist dictator?' Edith said me 'No, you are a chemistry boy'. The truth hurts sometimes.

Edith and I went by a sporting goods store today, and she was able to see the logic of the store in that if you needed running shoes, there they were. If you needed a soccer ball, there it was. When she didn't get was the jersey/team section and I was trying to explain to her how people like to wear clothes to support their team. (According to Edith you should wear clothes to be fancy) I asked her 'Do we have a team we support?'
Edith said 'We are Bearcat fans!'
Well, there it is.


No comments: