Final round boy names...
Little boy names
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
life changing
People use that phrase so often: "it was a life changing event/experience". There are truly very few life changing events where in one moment you daily life, routine, and priorities change in an instant. A life changing moment happened for Beth and I just 4 years ago today. The birth of our dear sweet Edith Ann (she gets the sweetness from her mom obviously and her good looks from there too but I digress). We arrived at the hospital at 5 am little did we know that it would take almost 12 hours with several ups and downs along the way we would have a wonderful little girl. That day was a bit of a microcosm of our life with Edith: very little of what we expected but at the end of the day we have extremely happy with what we have. How Beth and I made a princess loving little girls who loves long dresses and 'fancy' things is a bit beyond me. Happy birthday to my darling first child Edith Ann.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment