Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Making a point

Sometime the kids make the point for me better than I can. Today Edith was playing very rough with T, and she knocked him over into a toy and he started crying. Edith did not even notice and kept on playing like a hooligan. Beth taking care of a crying T, I started to get onto Edith and she just melted down crying. I got so frustrated with her that I sent her to her room. Just after I had done so, T saw Edith crying and asked if she could give her a hug.

That was the point I was trying to make to Edith: If you notice that your brother is hurt or crying then you should try to help him. T repeatedly hugging her to make her feel better made the point infinitely better than I ever could have. The boy has a kind heart, he must take after his mom.


No comments: