Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Baby Update

Well it is been too long since I have put up a post.  In fact the last time we put something up on the blog the sex of our little one wasn't known.  Well now we know and we only have 4.5 weeks till she gets here. Bonnie Elizabeth seems to be thriving in my complex pregnancy. I have been graced with a big fibroid I didn't know about before getting pregnant and it has gotten larger as the pregnancy has progressed. I also found out I have gestational diabetes but have been able to control it by diet. I am eating better with Ms. Bonnie then with either of the other two kinder and she keeps growing so that is good.   We are both working with the doctors here in Valdosta and traveling to Tallahassee where Bonnie will be born.  Starting this week we have twice a week visits with the doctor to check fluid levels and do a stress test on Bonnie.  She is very active and kicks me all day which is good so that way I know she is doing well. I have posted a video of our 32 week ultrasound. You can see some of her in this video. Sorry if it looks like a blur to you. We have seen lots of these now so we are old pros.  Prayers are appreciated as we get closer to the due date that not only will we make it to the due date but that everything goes smoothly with the surgery. Hope you can see the video below

http://youtu.be/xeDshbxnIaw

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thanks for the update we have been wondering!! What is the official due date? Did you try to tease us with only a "boy name" pole. How silly. Glad to hear Bonnie is doing well, and keeping you on your toes. Non-stress tests are a great way to sit back, and have some mommy baby kick focused time. Good way to put your feet up and relax for a little :) Take care cuz.