Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home at last

So I had a great time in Jesup (really when would you not have a great time in Jesup?! actually, don't answer that). It was great hanging out with all of the Martins and spending time with each other and catching up. While there we hit the usual highlights Damon's, Cybil's, and of course Church on Sunday.

I brought back a bunch of goodies highlighted by a crib for baby Edith courtesy of Mollie and Miles. I also picked up a sweetgrass basket on my way through Charleston for Beth.

While I was gone, Angie and Veronica came to visit Beth and in utero Edith. They had a fun time and went to the beach and did the marsh walk. Baby V was nice enough to try out all our new baby gear and everything worked well from what I am told. I even pressed Beth about the diaper bag and she said that it passed with flying colours. Here are pics of Beth, Angie, and baby V from the beach that I lifted from Angie's facebook











Thanks friends for a great weekend - Shüg

No comments: