So here in the Carolinas we have a very nice supermarket called Lowe's foods, and you can shop on-line for all your items, then go by and they will load them into your car. Granted it costs an extra 4.95, but some days it is worth paying someone 4.95 for me to have that extra hour to do important things, like sit on my butt.
You can pay on-line or there at the supermarket. Of all the places here at the beach Lowe's is by far the best, but it is 20 min away down at the beach. I might try the shopping on-line thing, could be fun. Just an interesting thing about here and some place that y'all might take a look at if you have the chance.
In other news Beth has a week and a half left of work, really less, but she is looking forward to the break and focusing on the baby. I also heard that Angie bought a gurgle fish while she was in town and I am completely jealous. I threw an onion on the ceiling, and we like most everyone else are hoping for warmer weather.
- Shüg



No comments:
Post a Comment