Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beth said..........

that I should post this story that I told her as we were headed home yesterday with a sack full of Krystals. As a child I loved to go for Krystals with my Granny (Edith Ball) and I hated the klan (the KKK for those not in The South). The funny part is that the two were directly related. Whenever I went for Krystals I would play on the Dalton Green (A local park and playground located next to the Krystal), which what child doesn't love to run free on the play ground. Well the klan would hold their local rallies there at the Dalton Green and the police would block off the entire park, thus no playground access (this happened more than once). So when I go for Krystals now I always think about how the klan kept me from getting to go to the playground, punks.
- -Shüg

No comments: