So time has just slipped away from us and I (beth) haven't been able to post her four month old pictures. In fact they weren't offically taken on the day she turned four months but closer to four months and four days(our printer was down)
This is a classic pose for her right now- both hands stuffed in her mouth trying to nibble them all down. You got to be careful around her-- She is an attack baby. She will gnaw you arm off (if given a year or so) if you let her.

Since I didn't get many pictures with the sign I thought I should include some more from our everyday adventures.
Her she is practicing sitting up and playing with her crinkle bug

Here she is helping mom with the laundry-- somehow it ended up on her head. Which we loved can't you tell. We are doing well in Tennessee. It is good to be home.


No comments:
Post a Comment