yes, I joined facebook. I did so for professional reasons to keep up with old friends from grad school and various conference and so on. So if I don't go out and friend you please don't be offended as I am trying to make it appear that I am a competent adult who can produce serious science. For those of you whom I love and know that I am in no way competent or an adult you get the blog, and complete access to the big hot mess that is me. So if you think you are missing out on something on my facebook page know that it is there for me to talk to people about this
http://blog.chembark.com/
or this
http://www.sciencemag.org/
or this
http://pipeline.corante.com/
and other such things, so in the end; move along there is nothing to see here.
Thank you and carry on!
--Shüg



No comments:
Post a Comment