Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dumbasses

So now I am not getting paid for the month of January? Does that mean I don't have to show up to work? Will I be paid for the month of February? These are questions that one very pissed off person wants to know. --Shüg

UPDATE: Got it worked out, I will actually be paid for January just two weeks after everyone else. My happy feel good moment for the day: Chemdraw 12 is awesome, lots of fun.

3 comments:

Ang and Mike said...

that sucks my friend. I hope it gets straightened out soon.

MAS said...

Did they just forget, or did you say something to anger the authorities. Glad it all worked out.

Shüg said...

Its a long story but I got it worked out. I am sure I have said something to anger the powers that be, as many of my students have noted over the years I am burdened with the trait of being 'honest'