We got a year long membership to the Tennessee aquarium this year and we are loving it. Our first word might be fish.
Here we are talking to the fishes as they swim past. You can hear her right at the beginning then we get shy. She was "talking" up a storm before then.
They have some huge tanks at the aquarium that are a lot of fun for her (and her mom) to watch.
We were running around like a mad woman with this level about five minutes before I shot this but it still makes me laugh



3 comments:
I kind of want to find a way to isolate that sound at the beginning of the first video to use as a sound on my computer. Not sure what it should be though, new message, error, other?
new message could be good, you want it to be something positive not something like total system failure.
--Shüg
Agreed. I did consider that.
Post a Comment