Part of my family is Floridian, and that is where I attribute my love of citrus fruit. Summers were traveling to Florida for family reunions, and lots of citrus fruit as a child. This is a trait I have pass along to Edith, and the point of this was that today in Sam's we were debating whether to get citrus fruit from there or from Publix (A grocery store based out of florida that has great produce). Edith saw us pick up the oranges and got excited and bounced in her seat. After some debate Beth and I decided that the California oranges at Sam's would be inferior to the Florida oranges at Publix. As we started to put the oranges back Edith had a melt down: screamed, reached for the oranges with eyes wide open with arms outstretched to indicate her desire to have the oranges. The crisis was averted when we put the oranges back in the cart and all was well and Edith was very happy. We thought it was funny and thought we would pass it along. -- Shüg



No comments:
Post a Comment