Final round boy names...
Little boy names
Saturday, February 12, 2011
OH-Cation
That's right, some people go on vacation; I have even heard of a 'stay-cation', but we are on an OH-cation. We are in ohio for the weekend to visit with friends and family. So in the new spirit of me making up new words to suit my quasinefarious purposes we are on an OH-cation (additionally, my other new word 'webber-nets' to refer to the internet is going to be HUGE; so jump on the band wagon early and often). We are looking forward to more Becksfort time today and tomorrow. We enjoyed La Rosa's pizza with them last night and I am sporting my Reds jersey courtesy of Mike Shell and Korea. I am personally enjoying the cold weather and the ubiquitous snow (that last part was sarcasm). I hope all of y'all are having a wonderful weekend as well --Shüg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment