Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Monday, February 7, 2011

Well sometimes...

We have a very active child. A very active child who doesn't like to hold still for diaper changes. Most of the time I have to hold her down with my leg over her belly so that poo doesn't get spread around the room and I can get a new diaper on her. Sometimes when it is just pee I change her while she is standing up holding onto the table or holding on to me or while she is crawling away. Makes for some interesting wrestling matches. So the other day I changed her diaper and we headed out to go spend some time in Chattanooga. Our first stop was a local used bookstore called McKay's. So John took Edith and wandered around while I went to go look at a different section of books. After a while John came wandering back and asked me to hold Edee as he was getting warm enough that he was sweating holding her. While I was holding her I noticed that her back end felt a little funny. Turns out I forgot to put back on a diaper after the last "change" and she had peed on her papa. We quickly went out to the car, added a diaper and all was well again. (with one slightly wet coat) - Beth

1 comment:

Ang and Mike said...

hahahaha! mommy brain rocks :D