Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last trip to Conway before Baby Thomas

We took a trip to Myrtle Beach as a last trip before we had two verbal kids in the car with us. We had to stop a lot for me to get out and walk around as I am 8 months pregnant and well that is what the doc said. On our way there we stopped by a krispy cream doughnut store with the hot sign blinking. Edee got her first taste of hot krispy cream doughnuts. Lets just say she liked them a lot. (which is where the previous quote of "Don't take papa's doughnut" came from. She also enjoyed her hat.
During the ride there our little white VW turned over 150,000 miles and we had to record the moment.
While we were in Myrtle Beach we went to Wilmington to take a picture by a big live oak in a park we visited while Edee was in Belly at about 8.5 months. So we thought it would be fun to get another picture. Poor Edee was tired as she didn't get a very good nap in the car.
If you go to March 19 2010 you can see a picture of my Belly with pre-Edee

Finally a bit of a beach videowise. Edee had fun splashing in the waves with her papa.

3 comments:

UncleMikeShell said...

OK, I voted for the Theremin, but will be honest and admit i had to look it up. Seems really cool, and not very practical. So if that is what you are looking for, i say go for it. Plus you will be well positioned to kick serious butt if you visit the imagination zone at Disney world. (they have something similar there). If you really want a piano, you may be able to just get the one that is at the cottage that Scott took up there. I would check with the family/Scott first, but not sure it is being used up there.

Shüg said...

Mike if going to MI mean that I get a piano, and then have money left to get a Theremin then I am in.

UncleMikeShell said...

I should note that it is an electronic piano(but a really nice one). And currently it is still sitting in its box in the basement. I guess with the basement beginning to be completed, they may get it out and set it up, but I don't see many using it. I would think long term it would be better utilized by someone in their house.