Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Friday, April 6, 2012

Its the final count down!


Beth is off at her last Doctor's visit before our new one arrives. If he does not decide to come on his own the doctors will get him this coming thursday (April 12th). So we are prepping and preparing for that as best we can. Donna and Jerry will be down later on in the week to lend a hand.

A little bit overshadowed by all of this is Edith birthday on Sunday (which is also Easter), we already had a birthday party for Edith last week with the Dockery's and Cody's coming over for dinner and to play. Edith was extremely excited and kept talking about her friends coming over, and she had a great time with William as well as with T and K.

As a final note Beth and I have been meaning to post this for some time. We have set up a 529 plan (a tax free college fund account for Edith/Thomas/potential-unnamed-offspring). In lieu of toys (God Almighty knows we got toys; as Julia Merrie would say we have toys coming out of the yan-yan, I am still not sure what a yan-yan is and I guess I will never officially find out) please consider making a contribution to the college fund; feel free to call or e-mail us and we can send you the info.

Here a few pictures from the past week b/c everyone comes for the pictures

Edith and some blankets my Aunt Mary made for Thomas
Edith rockin' a Becksfort classic


For Uncle Mike

2 comments:

UncleMikeShell said...

Love the picture of her on the blankets. As to the worst name, anything indicating Xavier has to be the worst. Now (inspired by the headline) and I am sorry in advance:




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyggY_R3jU8

Shüg said...

I have updated the post for you Mike