Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thomas Gardner- One Week Old

 Well our wonderful son turned one week old today. He has been a real sweetheart so far. Doing a great job of nursing (helps that I know what I am doing). He even gained back his birthday weight + some at this 5day appointment. He was 6lb -6oz. The doc said everything looked great. Not very jaundice and very alert for a five day old. He is sleeping well (well for a 7day old) and is allowing me to get some rest at night. He loves being snuggled and will happily rest peacefully in my arms for hours at a time.

 However he doesn't like being cold and doesn't like having his diaper/clothes changed.  That is the only time he lifts up his voice in protest. This week is a great start. Look forward to all the weeks/months/years ahead.


 We got a bit bored with the proceedings.
 Thomas and his sister who loves her baby brother already.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on him!!

Shüg said...

He is a good kid