Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seven Months

Edee turned seven months yesterday and we enjoyed getting her picture taken. She is so much more wiggliy now then even a month ago. We are weighing in at 16.5 pounds and 25in+. We seem to be thriving on mom's milk,cereal, fruit and veggies. Now if we could just sleep through the night.
As you can see we just can't avoid the temptation of the sign.
"What do you mean leave the sign there?"

"Where did the sign go?"
Here is some live action video of the jollies with the picture taking.



We also spent our first time at the mothers morning out program at the United Methodist church. (9am-2pm) I think I was more nervous then Edee though she doesn't look real trusting in this picture. But she had a great time and I have a very sleepy baby on my hands now. She is passed out in her crib. So not only is it mothers morning out it is also long afternoon nap time. John and I went out to lunch and had a nice meal just the two of us. It was strange not to have Edee but also quite nice. It is surprising how efficient you can be without a little bundle of joy with you. I am glad to have her home however. Have a great day-Beth


1 comment:

Ang and Mike said...

love the video! and so glad she had fun today at her playtime:) we'll keep praying for some solid nights for you:)