Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cries in the distance

I am not going to say that I have become accustomed to my wife saying "hey", "stop it", and "what are you doing down there" , but those phrases have been constant in our home for many weeks now. I feel for Beth, but there is really nothing I can do. It isn't surprising that our child is extremely active, however I do wish that Edith spent less time playing on Beth's internal organs. Edith kept us both up last night with all of her movement, she has an uncanny knack for hitting me in the small of the back in the middle of the night.

quote of the day "I wonder if all babies move this much. I have never been around a pregnant lady as much as I have been around me" - Beth

Remember "Things are are more like they are now than they ever have been" - So Good night and Good luck. - Shüg

No comments: