Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Monday, January 11, 2010

tomato soup and grilled cheese

I made some good tomato soup last night and the wife complemented it with grilled white cheddar cheese sandwich. Good stuff, looks like it might be a new regular for our winter dishes. The two other things we eat lots of in the winter are green with cornbread and chili (separately of course).

On another note classes start on wed. and I have more legal stuff to look over. Such is life. Additionally, cutting back on the number of channels on the TV has been a great thing for us, I look through the 14 we have and see that there is nothing on as opposed to looking through the 70 we use to have and see that there is nothing on. good money saver. time to get back to work. - Shug

No comments: