Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Final weekend for mom and dad

So Beth and I are looking at where to go for our final weekend together before we settle in and concentrate on baby stuff. We are probably going to go to Charleston for a weekend. We have also talked about going to see Beth's cousins and aunt and uncle in New Bern, NC. Chances are that we will do both. As Beth and I want to go and see the Charleston Symphony.

In other news Beth made chicken pot pie last night and that was good stuff. lots of durghty pans though.

I was also starting a new project of making a mobile for the baby. I was going to use a Mozart music box or perhaps Brahm's lullaby in conjunction with molecular model kit. At first I was thinking a Heme porphyrin, but then i thought maybe some smaller molecules like TAD (triazolinedione) or hydroxyproline. So feel free to make suggestions! (all molecule must have an atomic weight under 150 to be even remotely feasible ).

No comments: