Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new semester

I am use to the normal rush that accompanies the start of a semester, but this one is particularly heinous. We are trying to set things up for Beth's leave for when the baby is born, (for a ref point the baby is due april 12th) and the list of rules and reg for state job is a pain. Also, I am currently at an institution where they feel a syllabi is a legal document and if it isn't in the syllabi then there is nothing you can do about it. I definitely do not feel this way, but not much I can do about it now.

Plus our heater is not working properly, but that doesn't matter b/c even if it did it is a damn heat pump and they crap out at 0 degrees C. So there. but that is why we got a house with a fire place.

Finally, I ask you to consider this picture proposed by Percy.



got to go out on a highnote

No comments: