So with the warming weather today we did some yard work and that means a trip close to the beach to get mulch for the yard. If we were 3/4 of the way to the beach why not stop by. So we went to the beach today and picked up some flounder while there. I fried it up along with some battered cornbread. It was good, I think I prefer my sea fish grilled over fried.
The house is getting close to being done, I have a crib to assemble tonight and some other tasks for tomorrow. I should be done with 90+% of tasks be this next weekend. Also, Beth has one week left and tests for 2 of her 5 days so she is pretty much done with work for a while. Next up after this coming week: Spring Break and trips to Wilmington and Charleston!



No comments:
Post a Comment