Final round boy names...

Little boy names

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mama's got a brand new...........

Widget. I added it to the bottom of the page, once you see it is kind of hard to miss. Beth wanted something to count down the days till the baby arrives so I give you: 'The Fetal Widget'. The cool part is that you can click on the number of days and it gives you how much time is left in days or weeks. Don't really like the shaking baby thing that it does, but Beth liked the other parts of the widget so we will overlook that flaw. Also this way Suzy Becksfort can see exactly how much longer, b/c I hear it is taking (and I quote) 'FOREVER' according to Suzy.

Tomorrow is Beth's last day at work and she is very excited to be not working for a variety of reasons. Beth has also swapped out her engagement ring for my mom's emerald ring. Saturday we are going to a birthing class at the hospital, and possibly then down to Charleston to see the symphony perform a Chaplin silent movie.
Then spring break will begin in earnest, and I get a bit of a break. Now to order brass screws for the crib!

No comments: